• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Installation attitude Industries

Apr 27, 2020
Germany
Hi guys, I have the turbo kit for the Skidoo etec 800 from attitude Industries. Unfortunately there is no structured installation guide. I got two videos, unfortunately they don't give much information about some details.

So I start in the video

From min. 0.55 on the rave solenoid should either check valves or something in between with an outlet be connected? What about the ends of the outlets? Where should they be connected. I also found a drawing from "Aerocharger.com", I enclose it with the rave solenoid.

2nd question, I have the Koso X-2 instrument with a boost gauge sensor that works with vacuum and pressure, I don't know where, the other hose

are we connected? On the discharge side of the turbo or on the trottle housing?

Maybe you can help me?

Thanks a lot Ronny

IMG_20200427_184227.jpg

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
The black box with the barbs is basically a pressure regulator. It is spliced into the hose between the Rave solenoid and the Rave valves. You should be reading boost pressure from air box or throttle bodies. Some kits will splice into the hose going to blow off valve.

Apr 27, 2020
Germany
Another question that concerns me, is why many turbo installation manuals use 2 different designs of check valves (see pictures) ? Does this have a certain background ? Both are intended for one-way function? This I would like to know, so that I buy the right parts.

IMG_20200429_092519.jpg Screenshot_2020-04-29-09-40-19-775_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Premium Features