• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thin riding gloves

R
Dec 3, 2007
My choice is the Motorfist WOT gloves. They are very warm and the palm is deer skin(or maybe another soft leather) that isnt very thick. This is good for great grip and still keep warm. These have lasted 3 seasons and still no rips.

J

jbrennan51488

Jan 27, 2012
Motorfist WOT gloves are a good option. A little bit of insulation but not too much for warmer days. Or if you want 0 insulation they have another model, I believe the kill switch, that has no insulation and is wind/waterproof. Check out the clearance section on their website. Some killer deals on non current gear if they have your size.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
25 degrees F and above I wear the Klim XC motorcross glove.

-5 to 25 degrees F I wear the Klim inversion pro. I put every mile on my sled last year in these gloves. Great feel and protection.

-5 and below I wear the Klim powercross glove.

The new klim powercross and inversions pros are top notch

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
25 degrees F and above I wear the Klim XC motorcross glove.

-5 to 25 degrees F I wear the Klim inversion pro. I put every mile on my sled last year in these gloves. Great feel and protection.

-5 and below I wear the Klim powercross glove.

The new klim powercross and inversions pros are top notch

That is with hand warmers, correct?
I rode for 2 yrs without one handwarmer and below 10° the inversion wasn't warm enough.

GS6

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I've been riding with the Powercross for years, but tried a basic set of Fox moto gloves last year, they were great. This year I've got a set of Inversions to add further options to my gear.

B

Btaoregon

Banned
Aug 11, 2022
United State
I experience cold hands below 50 F. I'm also a road runner. Late fall to early winter is traditionally a terrible time on my behalf of me. These gloves are the primary ones to provide me a relieved look when I'm outside. While my fingers still feel a touch cold, these are amazing compared to what I've experienced with other, dearer gloves. I highly recommend trying these thin gloves.

Premium Features