• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest invaded by dumb Facebook sledders

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I see a mix of good and bad information on facebook. Also, a lot of partial information. I would rather someone new to snowmobiling come here to get good information and stay in the sport rather than get some bad information on facebook, have a bad experience with a repair or mod, and leave the sport.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I see a mix of good and bad information on facebook. Also, a lot of partial information. I would rather someone new to snowmobiling come here to get good information and stay in the sport rather than get some bad information on facebook, have a bad experience with a repair or mod, and leave the sport.
Could not agree with you more strongly.

Facebook, Instagram, ect all have their place and serve a purpose.
But when it comes to a SERIOUS TOPICAL DISCUSSION, nothing out there beats THIS format.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Could not agree with you more strongly.

Facebook, Instagram, ect all have their place and serve a purpose.
But when it comes to a SERIOUS TOPICAL DISCUSSION, nothing out there beats THIS format.
Most of the time that’s true.

However, more often lately Snowest posts contain political references/posts/crap from members.

I would prefer a “no politics” rule for all posts. I come here for fun and information, not politics.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
You can keep politics out of things until you reach the point at which they are directly impacting the thing you are discussing. Which is almost everything these days.

Premium Features