• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Arctic Cat Front Bumpers 20% OFF 1 Day

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Anyone have a weight on these? Running the BDX bumper on the prolite which weights virtually nothing, but not sure how it's going to hold up

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I have this one, don't like it, not very strong, i will be getting rid of it when i find one i like.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Couldn't tighten the bottom bolts because the nuts would just spin inside the tabs that are supposed to hold the nuts, those bolts hold the lower a-arms to the sled also. Bad design, should hav use steel to hold the nuts like cat does. Then to cover the bolts with a rivited on plastic plate??? Another bad design.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Couldn't tighten the bottom bolts because the nuts would just spin inside the tabs that are supposed to hold the nuts, those bolts hold the lower a-arms to the sled also. Bad design, should hav use steel to hold the nuts like cat does. Then to cover the bolts with a rivited on plastic plate??? Another bad design.

Gotcha.

Premium Features