• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo Summit X XP Turbo $5900

D
Oct 27, 2008
Denver
This is not your average XP turbo kit. This is one of the few XP 800r turbo kits that was done right, and runs great. I have over 35k invested in this sled and it is awesome! It is currently set to run 12-14 PSI of boost. Most XP kits are only capable of running 5-7 PSI so you can imagine the power with almost double the traditional boost. Although this sled is running double the boost of most, it is still very reliable due to the additional engineering and components added. A few items that make this turbo kit reliable and unique include:

Van Amburg tunnel, (i had this tunnel specially designed to run two seperate coolant chambers, one for the sled and one for the intercooler)
inter-cooled boost inlet,
welded exhaust pipe so it wont split under pressure (most do)
Upgraded Rave valves (most kits just wire tie the bellows together) this was a $1500 added system.
adjustable carb needles extended to the dash. (very easy to tune for different elevations) (only 2 turns)
Automatic fuel pressure adjustment (most are manual and difficult to tune)
upgraded 154 x 16 x 2.5" track
Big wheel kit
Narrow front end kit
2013 High rise seat
completely vented hood
Tunnel dump exhaust (custom exhaust port into the track area, this way your exhaust doesn't get covered in deep snow and bog down
Ski doo narrow front end kit.
Exit rear shocks
Powder keg tunnel fuel can. (low profile)
Tunnel integrated Led tail light
large blow off valve (88m I think)
Custom skidoo race team ECU program

I am sure there is more that I am forgetting but you get the idea. No expense s spared on this build. I think there is somewhere between 1500 and 2000 miles on this sled but I haven't looked lately. The best part is, this sled was built locally so you can have it serviced by the shop that built it. (I just had the entire sled gone through and it is ready to go!) if you have any questions please give me a call.

This sled was built by Peak Power Sports in Denver. If you are serious about it, you can contact Rick at Peak Power Sports and he will be able to answer any other questions you have about this build. Ricks number is 303-363-0202

Thank you
Or you can call/ text me at

970-286-1157
Darren

This is an amazing sled. It was just serviced and needs nothing. It has always been stored in an enclosed trailer. I brought the sled down to Denver last week so it is easily accessable to show. I have two young children and simply dont have the time to use it, I need my garage space back asap.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features