• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silent Pass - Trucks Broken into on Friday

D
Nov 29, 2007
We were part of about 3 to 5 trucks that got broken into on Friday. Inour case they found the key that was stashed in the truck and took that and a credit card which was used later in Calgary. With one road in and out it's pretty easy to monitor. We don't intend on going back until something gets done about it. I do have to hand it to the people at Parson's General Store who helped us out immensely and the local towing company for getting us out of a jam that night.

I do have a hunch about who is doing it as I did notice something strange when we were unloading but I don't want to say anything right now.

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
This is brutel, i feel sorry for the dudes geting broken into and the locals. I sure hope some fella's come across these theif'in pricks !

S
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah and a big thanks to the Edmontonians that gave us a ride to the store, we may not like your hockey team but you guys were class acts!
I wonder if the cops would get off thier a$$es if we had to walk down the road and had froze to death (had the EDM dudes not been around).
We owe Parsons a couple fence boards...it was really cold!:beer;

D
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Yeah and a big thanks to the Edmontonians that gave us a ride to the store, we may not like your hockey team but you guys were class acts!
I wonder if the cops would get off thier a$$es if we had to walk down the road and had froze to death (had the EDM dudes not been around).
We owe Parsons a couple fence boards...it was really cold!:beer;

We don't like your hockey team much either but but we gave you a ride anyway. :D You're welcome. Somehow I had the only truck that didn't get broken into.....intimidating Ford perhaps.....:rolleyes: My buddies Chev had blood all over so we figure the idiot gave up after he broke in and started leaking. Luckily, my truck was at the end of the line, I guess. Glad to hear everything worked out with the towing. We rode quartz the next day for our avy course and took up a collection to get the trail guy to stick around. No incidents. Not sure if I'd be in a hurry to park out at Silent again anytime soon.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
we were at gorman on sunday, and thankfully no incidents. of course, we did have a guy go back to the truck at 10 am, so maybe that helped, who knows!!!!!!!!!1 bunch of crap though. i would love to see these guys get busted in the act, especially in a remote area like silent

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Next year someone should dig a hole for these fuggers before the ground freezes. Makes for a much easier disposal of unwanted asshats.:D

Premium Features