• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber XM...

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Corey, Do handle only winter Klim clothing or can you get whatever they have? Also, how about warranty on Klim gloves? i have 2 pair coming apart at the seams. Should I send them in myself or do you have a good rep who would take care of them? Never had to send in any Klim stuff, just wondering what is the best route. Thanks

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I'm pretty sure they all KLIM available

ANy movement on the lodge Mark. Should I still include the logo in this years final cut?

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
We stock the summer stuff too mark. Just call Klim on the gloves. If they deny it let me know and I will pressure them to replace them.We will give them the chance to do the right thing first.

Still waiting on the XM kit details. Should know what the hookup price is shortly

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
sweet....after you find out the hook up price...ask him the dizzle price!

lol

thanks for looking into all of this for us doo riders Corey

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Diz, no sale on the lodge yet. Lots of looky loos, but nobody seems to have any money. If you would feel inclined, I would greatly appreciate being included on the vids again. THANKS!!!!!!!! Corey, sent gloves in, we'll see what happens and I will be by the store in the next few weeks to look at Klim gear.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Mark...I could throw a for sale logo over your logo in the vids?

Burandt didn't bite huh? thought it would have been a good fit for hime

Premium Features