• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

riding over new years?

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
Moses Hole Visit

Harv, what's bring'n you to the big city? I live here. (there?) We will for sure be ridin'.

How long will you be here, and what kind of travel can you stand once you get here? There really isn't any riding right here......

Bagger :beer;

H
Dec 5, 2006
Pendleton, Oregon
My Mom and Stepdad live there. Wife has to work, so the kids and I might come up. I know I will have to travel a couple of hours to ride, thats OK. I am looking at being able to ride on Dec. 29, 30, or 31. I will have my own sled and gear, so just need some people to tag along with.

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
My Mom and Stepdad live there. Wife has to work, so the kids and I might come up. I know I will have to travel a couple of hours to ride, thats OK. I am looking at being able to ride on Dec. 29, 30, or 31. I will have my own sled and gear, so just need some people to tag along with.

Harvey only a hour away from Wenatchee and if there is snow it is some decent riding!!:):beer;:)

S
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
Twist, where you normally ride around the valley here? Just started back into the sport last year and mainly hound around the powerlines up clockum and colder creek up on stevens and scotty creek up blewett.

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
Twist, where you normally ride around the valley here? Just started back into the sport last year and mainly hound around the powerlines up clockum and colder creek up on stevens and scotty creek up blewett.

We ride Mostly Clockum power lines down towards the Bar been riding that Mountain since 1990 and rode over the back hundreds of times, also like riding up North at Conc!!!:D A little of riding at Priest Lake a few times:D Also a good ride over to Mineral Springs if the weather is good but you don't want to get in a white out!!:eek::eek: Happy Sledding!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
Yeah I'm trying to convince my little bro that its gotta be time for a road ride here soon (since your from super oval you might know him, 98 car from the B-mods). Anyway, have you been up in that area yet? Any riding?

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
Yeah I'm trying to convince my little bro that its gotta be time for a road ride here soon (since your from super oval you might know him, 98 car from the B-mods). Anyway, have you been up in that area yet? Any riding?

Had a couple of friends up there but not me we need more snow and waiting on a couple of parts to show up!! I have been away from the Super Oval for a few years due to the addicting habit it is:D:D Ha Ha LOL...

S
Dec 14, 2007
newbee here

wow, what a cool site. i will be staying on the mountain from 12/24-1/01. i'm bringing the family but could get a hall pass and ride with the boys. i will be in the clockom valley near table top, lion rock, which is above mineral springs. hopefully we will get some snow. has anyone been up there this year?

hey harvey are your kids riding? i have young girls that love to ride

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
Calling for some possible good dumps this weekend, and as long as I get my sled back together tonight I'll be going out in the morning, gotta help the bro look for some elk track up clockum. Pray for snow :D:D:beer;

Premium Features