• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Propane furnaces

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
I am looking at a new trailer and have no experiance with heaters. Prob looking to do around a 32ft box and 25/40K dual stage furnace.

How much propane do you guys burn per hour/day in your enclosed trailers with furnaces. Please post the size of your trailer and heater too. Also how happy are you with the heating performance of your rig.

Thanks!

I am looking at a new trailer and have no experiance with heaters. Prob looking to do around a 32ft box and 25/40K dual stage furnace.

How much propane do you guys burn per hour/day in your enclosed trailers with furnaces. Please post the size of your trailer and heater too. Also how happy are you with the heating performance of your rig.

Thanks! I am currently using my travel trailer for an office beside my home. I will be off of the road for at about a year. My question is this: Are there any problems with using my furnace constantly for the rest of the winter? have been using a space heater as needed, but I would like to keep the temp constant as I am using the unit more often now. I will probably use a larger tank(s) while stationary. My unit only has one tank, so what is the best switching valve so I can use 2 tanks without having to restart everything when I refill. Thanks!! performance furnaces
I am currently using my travel trailer for an office beside my home. I will be off of the road for at about a year. My question is this: Are there any problems with using my furnace constantly for the rest of the winter? have been using a space heater as needed, but I would like to keep the temp constant as I am using the unit more often now. I will probably use a larger tank(s) while stationary. My unit only has one tank, so what is the best switching valve so I can use 2 tanks without having to restart everything when I refill. Thanks!!

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
29' bumper pull 35k BTU furnace. I have the floor insulated and can keep 70 for 2 days on one 30lb tank. That is at mid 20 outdoor temp. Biggest thing I have found is to have a fan running to help circulate air. No regrets with my setup. When I go to a gooseneck I will do dual 35k furnaces.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Premium Features