• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb 800 Vipec

R
Dec 22, 2007
Alberta
Any one running one I have 1 bought for a special project but wont work on it looking at putting it on a 14 800 with a Boondocker oiless turbo.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Any one running one I have 1 bought for a special project but wont work on it looking at putting it on a 14 800 with a Boondocker oiless turbo.

Do you have someone to write you a map? Not the easiest to do unless you know what's going on. Not a piggy back so the whole map for the sled needs to be written.

R
Dec 22, 2007
Alberta
Im not interested in writing any programs got hosed on it from CPR just wondering who has and who does the programs tried dealing with Push on a kit but has piss poor communication skills, hoping there is someone close.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
Im not interested in writing any programs got hosed on it from CPR just wondering who has and who does the programs tried dealing with Push on a kit but has piss poor communication skills, hoping there is someone close.

I run a vipec on a 14' 800. It has been great for me. Had to tweak the map a couple times the first year after switching some clutching and things but overall happy with it. Bryce helped a guy I know dial his vipec in on his cat and showed him how to tune it definitely hook up with him after Xmas.

Premium Features