• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer..antirachet drivers ???

T

Tackbtch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2004
Trout Creek MT
So I am going to install a 153 track under my 08 Phazer. This track is a 3.0 pitch so going to change drivers...looking at the sled I dont know if I have enough room for anti racket drivers to fit between the sides of the tunnel? Anybody do this mod yet? I did the antirachets on my 02 800 doo and had to remove the chaincase to fit the drive shaft back in. Any ideas will help, thanks Dino

Last edited:
A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
So I am going to install a 153 track under my 08 Phazer. This track is a 3.0 pitch so going to change drivers...looking at the sled I dont know if I have enough room for anti racket drivers to fit between the sides of the tunnel? Anybody do this mod yet? I did the antirachets on my 02 800 doo and had to remove the chaincase to fit the drive shaft back in. Any ideas will help, thanks Dino

yes they will fit just fine I have 7 tooth 3.0 pitch Avid extrovert drivers on my phazer to fit my 153 2.25 track, But you will have to cut the front of the rails so they will clear the drivers.

Premium Features