• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Partners near Roslyn, Wa

C
Sep 22, 2009
I recently moved to Roslyn, Wa. Looking for any partners that want to get out in the nearby or semi-nearby area. Hopefully freezing levels hold the next couple days to give the season a start.

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
You moved to the right spot! Me and my crew ride out of Salmon la Sac almost weekly once the conditions get good, although we are often heading out primarily to go backcountry skiing. I'm up for joining you for exclusively brapping though. Hit me up once we get another foot or so of base. Also, you can usually find a partner just hanging out at the snoparks. Some of the best days of sledding I've experienced out there (e.g., first time riding Scatter to Van Epps) was with Cle Elum locals that way.

C
Sep 22, 2009
Thanks Wapow. I used to be all backcountry ski, but got hurt two years ago. May or may not be a good partner for that depending on how things go this winter.

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
The sled access touring out of Salmon la Sac is world class. We were out on Mt Daniel yesterday. Great pow at the top, brutal crust down low. So bad we booted up and down the lower 2k' above the lake. I couldn't figure out how to send a message on this site, so I posted my cell # on your profile page. Text me when you're ready to get out. We'll likely be out there New Years Day and after, if the snow improves.

Premium Features