• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

North Dakota Crew

J
Dec 9, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Hey there guys just wondering if anyone has been riding in the central area at all. I know we dont have much snow but just curious where everyone else has been going!

G

Gimpster

The blizzard we get tomorrow and saturday is said to dump 1 to 2 inches...
Seriously call that a blizzard ? We will see

----- Gimpster -----

J
Dec 9, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I just love how they call it a blizzard when its not even gunna mount to nothing. When i see a blizzard like a few years ago its at least a foot of snow and lasts more then a day. but that seems not to happen any more. Just like the winters would start in October and we can ride 4 more months, instead of wait for a week of snow to ride on in march.

J
Dec 9, 2007
Bismarck, ND
anyone going out riding if we get this snow fall on wed. I hear 3-5 inches but im sure that will miss us also like everything else. just curious if theres enough to ride on if we get that snow fall. thanks guys

V
Jan 21, 2008
Minot, ND
I will prolli go out here in Minot either today or Tom depends on how feel been sick all week. But anyways couple weeks ago we went to Devils Lake to ride they had alot of snow but you had to stick to the trails everything else was hard. One nice thing is the trails were like glass they had just got done grooming when we were up there.

T

T Cat

Dec 27, 2007
Lots of riders in Devils Lake

There was a vintage oval races held on the lake in front of the Woodland resort today. There was alot of trail riders in town as well for the weekend. Trails look well ridden and well groomed.

Premium Features