• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

non boosted fx nytro under tunnel exhausts

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
all i can say is wow!!! the new under tunnel exhaust from lincoln county customs only weighs 4.5 pounds. nice welds, looks like great quality piece. even has torx screws holding the end caps on for ease of repacking, when needed. cannot wait to hear it. this is for a non boosted nytro.

so those that wanting an under tunnel exhaust, they are out there and reasonably priced @ 365.95+ shipping.
you can get ahold of them by calling 307-654-(mods)6637. not sure if the website is up yet but here it is, www.lccwy.com lcc is headed up by troy johnson (tj's and m&m) and cody mckinney.

this exhaust has not been installed yet so i do not know exactly how it sounds. grapeape has the same can on his apex mtx and it sounds great. not too loud, not too stock. after i get the timbersled rear skid assembled, we are going to tackle the tunnel and seat. going to remove the "doghouse" on the tunnel, close it off, and send the seat and sled to the seat shop to have them make me a flat bottom, storage included seat. i'll keep you posted on progress if you like.

the 100lb nytro diet is well under way. ski

Last edited:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Stock setup is pretty cheezy, and that tunnel looks heavy with all those rivets and sections.

Premium Features