• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No Wrench Clutch Puller

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
cool, but i don't see how its a "no wrench" puller when she is clearly using a wrench to operate it. bummer for the ski doo guys

The other problem i can see is when you are trying to do this in the middle of winter on the trailer the water will freeze. in that case you would have to use oil i guess which i don't want anywhere near my clutches

Last edited:
J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
very very innovative product imo, but for making it easier you have alot of stuff there. you need to tool, you need an allen wrench you need the water bottle, you need to not drop the allen bolt, also does the handle collapse? if not it seems like it wouldnt fit in my back pack very well.

i would almost like to see a thin strand of wire cable through that allen bolt or something connecting it to the puller itself, you drop that thing in the snow you are screwed. and maybe a little mount or something on there for the allen wrench? that would make it more of an all in one tool imo.

also as far as the clutch pullers breaking, most of the horror stories you hear are from people that buy inferior clutch pullers. buy a good one and it wont break or bend.

J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
hmm i just saw a disturbing video of an rmk 900 owner that got a perks balancing job. if that is remotely true that is scary work...

Premium Features