• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Belt Guard Protection from Skinz!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
1/4" UHMW same as the float plates

Unlike aluminum guards if you hit something these will bounce back ready for the next hit.

Made in the U.S.A.

Available now! $44.95

SPGPolarisProRMKBeltDriveBashPlatePic_zps93738a02.jpg

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1340

Thanks,
Paul

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Pretty slick idea! I like the non stick feature, and the fact that it will flex a bit but not break or stay dented. Might need one for my pro!

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Exactly what I've been looking for... A plate made of non stick material and I could care less about the hole that lets the snow in, I think it might even help on belt temps, 1300+ miles on original QD belt with snow sometimes packed around it up to the top pulley.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Pretty slick idea! I like the non stick feature, and the fact that it will flex a bit but not break or stay dented. Might need one for my pro!

Hook it up!

Exactly what I've been looking for... A plate made of non stick material and I could care less about the hole that lets the snow in, I think it might even help on belt temps, 1300+ miles on original QD belt with snow sometimes packed around it up to the top pulley.

Look no further!

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Hook it up!

Look no further!

any insight if they will make them with the drain hole covered? would be easy for them. less cutting.

This is great, on my sport quads, my last one has a plastic skid plate, it takes a beating and bends back, aluminum bends and stays bent.

Also whats your shipping to canada like? do you do ship USPS?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
any insight if they will make them with the drain hole covered? would be easy for them. less cutting.

This is great, on my sport quads, my last one has a plastic skid plate, it takes a beating and bends back, aluminum bends and stays bent.

Also whats your shipping to canada like? do you do ship USPS?

We ship USPS Priority Mail to Canada, haven't shipped one yet but guessing around $35.

J

Jigga99

Jan 25, 2012
I ordered this came in less than a week, great product perfect fit and lines,
basically a skidplate for the right side

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Saw one installed on a Pro in one dealer's booth at the Boise snow show. Looked so good, i went straight to the dealer's shop and bought one :)
I think this is going to be a great addition to the new sled.

Cheers!

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Made my own 1/4" UHMW plate last year.

Good tough start but if your a log hopper or wish to lift you sled in this area you still need to support from the inside. The stock plastic (which this skid plate mounts to) is the weak link in the structure meaning it will still bend up into the pulley with the sled and your weight on in.

I wanted bullet proof for a "hit" situation (like a mistake LOL), so my second attempt had the skid plate mounted through existing rivet holes and couple of new ones to the edge of the tunnel-bulk head-running board-foot well.
Inside I added a 1/2" aluminum angle frame I bent up and tigged the corners. This was mounted in front of the pulley-well , sandwitched the skid plate to the original plastic and was also attached with the rivets to the bulkhead.
This added quite a bit of extra structure utilizing the added skid plate. I can now lift that side with a bottle jack and bounce on the machine and the plastic never touches the belt or pulley.

Premium Features