• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nate Mccoy??

P

polaris800

Nov 27, 2007
Has anyone ever used nate mccoy out of california for porting or engine work?I was recommened to use him but want to get a few opinions about him. Let me know.Thanks

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
I use him for everything from my drag banshees to my sleds. He built my 660 rmk 3200 miles ago and it has been flawless. Now its turbo and runs like a scalded dog. You wont find a nicer guy. It's truly is a pleasure dealing with him..........and he just happens to be the best in the business with 2 stroke motors.

S
Sep 16, 2010
As an engine builder myself, I have spent considerable time talking and corresponding with Nate, based on that I would say he is a very good engine builder. As for being the best in the business, that's a bold claim. How could anyone know who is "the best"?

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
As an engine builder myself, I have spent considerable time talking and corresponding with Nate, based on that I would say he is a very good engine builder. As for being the best in the business, that's a bold claim. How could anyone know who is "the best"?

I have dealt with most of the big names in banshees, and have seen the best performance with Nate. He is also a heck of a nice guy to boot.:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features