• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI turbo issues/help

MikeM1000

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2011
have a 17' i bought from a buddy that only rode it once. he had a TPS issue and i bought it off him and had 1 awesome ride, pulls hard ran awesome till about a mile from truck and it had a TPS fail again. anyone had this and know a solution

straightup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Rigby Idaho
have a 17' i bought from a buddy that only rode it once. he had a TPS issue and i bought it off him and had 1 awesome ride, pulls hard ran awesome till about a mile from truck and it had a TPS fail again. anyone had this and know a solution
Have had this happen on 3 of my 17 850’s wires break inside insulation due to being pulled to tight! I have replaced plug with longer wires on one and had no issues and a complete wiring harness on another to fix issues.

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Have had this happen on 3 of my 17 850’s wires break inside insulation due to being pulled to tight! I have replaced plug with longer wires on one and had no issues and a complete wiring harness on another to fix issues.
I’ve read about this on a lot of forums and groups. Many seem to have had harnesses replaced under warranty?

Premium Features