• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MISC 07 Ski doo Rev Parts

S
I am cleaning out my rev parts and here is what i have left, i have pictures of all parts that i can email to ya...pm if interested or you can also email me at zacharypburke@hotmail.com, buyer pays for and sets up shipping and i can drop off the package at my local UPS store or post office, i accept paypal but let me know if you are using a credit card on your end

1) Brand New Front Plastic Bumper for 800, OEM make but i cant find the part # on it, just to verify the distance between rear mounts is 22 1/4" and the distance between the front mounts is 11"
$70.00

2) One right side solid yellow side panel..brand new still in the plastic wrap
$70.00

3) Set of XRS side panels, used but in good shape, not perfect but still have XRS stickers on them
$100.00

4) Brand New Clear Plastic fuel tank, no guage in it (summit x), no fill cap either just the tank
$110.00

5) Tool Kit complete, one small tear in the package, mount is not included
$20.00

6) Yellow clear plastic wings that come off the console...xrs style, i believe they call them air deflectors, i have both sides
$15.00

7) Front plastic bottom pan, black, good shape used
$30.00

8) 10" total riser (powermad) black, no extensions needed
$25.00

9) windsheild tall black
$15.00

10) aftermarket can, i believe HPS but i honestly cant remember, stainless wrap around it, not outrageous loud but mild nice sound
$75.00

11) I also have a black hood and two black consoles, one console has the opening for the guage good shape, the other console is a summit x with no opening has a crack where the hood latches on the left side and is missing the rubber gromet where the hood pushes through on left side, the hood has a hair line crack in the front (not spilt but able to see from under side) no badge on the top and the right rear pointer thing is broke off......so needless to say its all usable especally if you are hard on plastics and like to play in the trees
$50.00 for everything

I also have a friend close to me with a wrecked 2007 151 800 summit x with a running motor i can put you in touch with...

all items ship from 57783
thanks let me know if interested

Zach

Last edited:
Premium Features