• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Low fuel rail pressure

J
Jan 16, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I'm having issues with my 23 boost. Just out of break in. Now it's throwing codes for low fuel rail pressure and going into limp mode. Wondering if anyone else is having similar trouble.

J
Jan 16, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I have a 2023 Boost that just came out of break-in. It has started throwing a code for low fuel rail pressure and goes into limp mode. Just curious if this has been an issue for anyone else?

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
I have a 2023 Boost that just came out of break-in. It has started throwing a code for low fuel rail pressure and goes into limp mode. Just curious if this has been an issue for anyone else?
Some 2023s have a damaged wire harness that leads to the 4 wire Fuel pressure/ fuel temperature sensor.

There is a four wire AC Delco pigtail with the exact 4 wire plug that many have been splicing in. AC Delco part number PT2677. Most Auto parts stores have this part available.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
yep. mine did at 49 miles. 3 of the 4 wires going to the plug for the pressure sensor were broken inside the insulation.
this has been discussed many times here and on other forums.
do as Murph said in your other thread. that's what I did, and it fixed it. I had to get the part from GM as no parts stores locally had it

Premium Features