• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for some guys to ride with

I just recently moved from eastern Oregon to western Oregon. I live in Oregon City! Finally able to get out this year after a injury that made me unable to ride winter of 2021. Will travel to find guys to ride with as I moved away from my buddies and some of them have moved away too. So time to meet some new people. Taken a handful of avy courses have all gear except struggling to find my beacon as of right now. Ride a 09 m1000 but I’m a experienced rider grew up riding snowmobiles and anything else with a small engine!

P
Apr 5, 2019
La pine, Or
I live in la pine and ride hoodoo occasionally. Don’t mind driving to meet new riders. I havent taken and avy classes or have any avy gear but don’t typically find myself in that terrain with the family. Am looking into gear and classes soon as I am wanting to get more into that riding style.

Am experienced and know how to handle my sled pretty well in most terrain. On a 09 dragon 800 this season with all kinds of new parts to make it a little reliable.

If you’re willing to come to hood love to meet up and ride with ya. Have a few coworkers I found that ride sleds and have only been to St. Helens a handful of times recently. Love to try out mt hood I’ve never been. I’m free over the weekends some fridays as well! Super busy with work during the week! I’m going to try to ride every weekend for the rest of the season until the snow sucks so bad you can’t ride anymore! If you ever wanna give me a call my names Cole and my number is +15413716660. Joined a club this winter they have a club ride the 5th of February to actually if you’d want to meet then!

P
Apr 5, 2019
La pine, Or
I’m down to ride till it’s mud this year. Unfortunately I’ll be gone for next week or two had to make emergency road trip to Chicago for a family death.

I’ll hit you up when we are back in the area and we will meet up wherever sounds clever. I don’t mind a drive got a deck this year so travel with one sled will be way easier. Also the deck should let me get better access for later spring riding.

Names Rob.

Premium Features