• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Limiter strap having a hard time finding a replacement

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Go on Recreation Supply website and go through the winter catalog. They have a ton of them. They are in Saskatoon. Normally I would offer to order for you but I am heading to Mexico in the morning. If you can wait another week?

M
Nov 18, 2021
Idaho
Trying to make everything fit. I hope it works I can tell you that I will never buy another used sled that someone else transplanted a different engine into.. that said I think it will be a blast.

5BD01889-8C1F-4F54-A1D4-350739C3D876.jpeg

Last edited:
M
Nov 18, 2021
Idaho
Go on Recreation Supply website and go through the winter catalog. They have a ton of them. They are in Saskatoon. Normally I would offer to order for you but I am heading to Mexico in the morning. If you can wait another week?
Yeah no snow yet.. at least not in my neck of the woods. I appreciate the offer if I could figure out what years or other models are interchangeable would be great.. I think that I could probably make one out of an old shifter kart tire if I knew what size to make or how tight the strap needs to be do you think I would stab the track without one

Premium Features