• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim ABS Pack--30--Straps ??????

clyde62960

Lifetime Membership
Just got my Klim ABS 30 Pack--It comes with a small black strap ?????does anyone know where it goes or what it is for ???
Also there is a double red strap--it is for a leg strap to go under your crouch and back to the pack--does ANYONE know how this is to hook up--
There are no pics or instructions as to the proper hookup ??????
Any ideas on where to store the shovel as to not interfeer with the wings or to puncture them ????
Thanks

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
straps

i have the same pack, i doing a few mods to it for it to work with me. i think the strap mounts at the top of the pack, they is two of the buckels there, im thinking for mounting something, i was going to contact them about it. there is a few dealers on the forum. hope them reply.
great pack. but i havent riden yet.
good luck

clyde62960

Lifetime Membership
You are right --the black strap goes on the top of the pack--not sure what for --I thought maybe for a loose fit around the neck to keep the pack from being stripped from the shoulders ????--really does not sound right ???
I bought my pack from first line--they had to ship the canisters seperately from Klim??--I thought about giving them a call ??

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
straps

someone must know what it for. i sure wish there was a good mout for a shovel on the outside of the pack. im waiting for santa to bring a new one to try. will have to see
Strapss???
giddyup

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Here's how I mounted my shovel.

IMG_1122.jpg

Premium Features