• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kelowna Graystokes

Y
Nov 26, 2007
well was up today and will have to answer my own question. there is now some snow at the parking lot. trail could use a groomer but once up top conditions are great. i would have to say i'm being conservative when i say there is 2 - 3 feet of fresh on probably 4 feet of base. sorry no pics because the light was flat.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
was up again today. i guess i can't get enough. trenches 3 feet deep today and pushing 10 foot down hill in front of sled in the burn. god i love my apex. only one of many not to get stuck.say what you want about these sleds, but envy was everywhere today. by the way, those vultures are collecting fees in order for everyone to be able to access the areas by way of groomed trails and no one shoud complain. i see people trying to avoid these fees all the time and maybe shoud just join the club. if people can afford to sled, they shoud be able to help pay for maintaining the areas.

S

snowyo

Dec 11, 2007
BC
i see people trying to avoid these fees all the time and maybe shoud just join the club. if people can afford to sled, they shoud be able to help pay for maintaining the areas.

And/or dont go in the main way;).We needed the optional 6' snorkels installed on our sleds today.:)

C
Oct 16, 2001
Quote:
i see people trying to avoid these fees all the time and maybe shoud just join the club. if people can afford to sled, they shoud be able to help pay for maintaining the areas.

I was a member for over 10 years, just got tired of all the BS and trails that were never groomed.

(And/or dont go in the main way.We needed the optional 6' snorkels installed on our sleds today.)

6' snorkels is what was needed for yesterday thats for sure. Was a great day for getting stuck besides not being able to see with all the snow that was coming down..

Premium Features