• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jaws Gen5 Turbo Pipe

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
HRSS HAS REALLY RELIABLE FLASHES FOR THE JAWS PIPE AND RIDICULOUS POWER NUMBERS-NONE BLOWN YET. TUNES HAVE BETTER/SAFER AFR NUMBERS THAN STOCK.

So you have to run the tune with this pipe? Or risk catastrophic engine failure with the pipe and y-pipe standalone? I would expect better out of Jaws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worx53

hotrodsledshop.com
Lifetime Membership
Jul 15, 2009
www.hotrodsledshop.com
So you have to run the tune with this pipe? Or risk catastrophic engine failure with the pipe and y-pipe standalone? I would expect better out of Jaws

Did not say that just relaying all the feedback from our customers with tunes. We sent out a pile of pipes and not all bought tunes. I never got a call about any blown up either way.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
Buddy stole my jaws and said wasn't much seat of the pants with no tune, but also didn't dink with it much that one day. He ibex tuned it the next day and is pretty happy with it. Think he has about a full week of beating on it problem free.

He dropped off a new one here the other day

I'm not sure what tune I want to go with. Not really a fan of bully dog

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Buddy stole my jaws and said wasn't much seat of the pants with no tune, but also didn't dink with it much that one day. He ibex tuned it the next day and is pretty happy with it. Think he has about a full week of beating on it problem free.

He dropped off a new one here the other day

I'm not sure what tune I want to go with. Not really a fan of bully dog

Maptun

Premium Features