• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

jailbreak bigscreen

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
if you jailbroke it you could use polaris ride command app to link all sleds together in the map. That would actually be pretty neat. May be the nicest thing polaris has ever made!

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
I heard about a guy last year that could pretty much use it as a projector. He could watch YouTube and whatever else but I don’t know if he used ride command on it. Just call tech support I’m sure a kind Indian man can walk you through it.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Would be great to use maps that aren't terrible. Hopefully they are better for around where you are but around here, Alaska, they are pretty pathetic.

Maps in my area are the same at Alaska, not sure what’s wrong with them on your end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E
Dec 19, 2007
Maps in my area are the same at Alaska, not sure what’s wrong with them on your end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, they are the same maps and are some of the lowest quality topo maps out there. Marginally better than Garmin's but not much. There is very limited data, info, and resolution. Doesn't even have the basic info and data a paper topo map would should, especially place names, trails, rivers, and lakes just as a general example. Soooo many better apps and maps out there that could've, and should've, been used if they wanted a quality product.

Premium Features