• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Identify this tunnel rail kit?

R
Nov 17, 2023
Montana
Hey all I just picked up a Polaris axys and it came with a rail kit for a spare gas can but I can’t figure who it’s made by. The only similar kit I can find is mountain addiction but there’s looks a bit different. Does anyone recognize this one so I can find a replacement can or possibly a tunnel bag?

IMG_8459.jpegIMG_8460.jpeg

E
Hey all I just picked up a Polaris axys and it came with a rail kit for a spare gas can but I can’t figure who it’s made by. The only similar kit I can find is mountain addiction but there’s looks a bit different. Does anyone recognize this one so I can find a replacement can or possibly a tunnel bag?

View attachment 418579View attachment 418580
definitely mountain addiction. Had the setup in this link on my 2014 pro.

R
Nov 17, 2023
Montana
Sweet thanks! all the MA kits I saw online had holes drilled the whole length of the rail. Ive read mentions of people making kits to mount either a plate or mirrored rails to attatch to the bottom of a pelican. Anyone have an idea where I can track one of these down at?

Premium Features