• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Golden,b.c

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
trail in was great, parked at 25 & 28. got down to the "meadow" but didnt go any further due to low vis. trail was beat in there already for us & it was up thru the trees there at the meadow as well.:beer;

T

will be heading down there again maybe this weekend.........Sunday maybe:D

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
snow is getting better by the day & hearing some reports that the vandalism culprit was injured in the last theft at Silent Pass & was actually seen using the reported stolen cards in Golden............. so hopefully the end of that crap is here now!!!!!! no reports lately, but apparently he was seen in a little **** box car, the day of the thefts. i will be around till the 28th i believe.

T

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
So what are you saying , the guy ran into some uhappy sledders or he hurt himself braking into some soon to be unhappy sledders truck and trailer .
Would lake to see this come to an end and know if we go sledding in Golden that we will not be driving home with out windows in truck etc.
Keep us posted.
Thanks
Gunner

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
I was in one of the four trucks at Silent last Friday, the only one that didn't get broken in to. We figure he started at the bottom and worked his way up. The third truck was in our group and he had his rear crew window smashed out and there were a few drops of blood down the door so we figure he cut himself and bailed, leaving the 4th truck alone. I would like to hear something definitive if they caught him because we were planning a trip there again next week but we are waffling because of our last experience.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
apparently, none of the places he used the cards at have video surveilence or ID you when u use credit cards!!!!!!! i'm hoping this crap gets sorted out & the cops get a grip on their jobs here & all you riders feel safer to come back here.

T

oh yeah, make sure you watch out for the 8 or 9 check stops:mad: they will have out for the next cpl weeks!!!!!

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
apparently, none of the places he used the cards at have video surveilence or ID you when u use credit cards!!!!!!! i'm hoping this crap gets sorted out & the cops get a grip on their jobs here & all you riders feel safer to come back here.

T

oh yeah, make sure you watch out for the 8 or 9 check stops:mad: they will have out for the next cpl weeks!!!!!

Thanks for the efforts on this T-Bone, if we decide to come out over Xmas or in the new year I'll buy you a :beer; for all that you've done. Hopefully this will get sorted out and sledders will come on back. Would be nice to see this jerk off caught in act....if you play with fire enough, you will eventually get burned.

Thanks again.

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
The snow is real good in golden right now. All the easy powder is gone where we were but theres still lots if you know your way around. We had 2 feet or so of fresh all day

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
didn't look too far!!!

The snow is real good in golden right now. All the easy powder is gone where we were but theres still lots if you know your way around. We had 2 feet or so of fresh all day

"easy powder is gone"????? holy ****, we rode in 3 + ft of fresh at Silent today & dumping on us all day!!!!! if you could see 6ft in front of you today, you'd have the whole mountain of fresh untouched!!!!!!!:eek:

T

rode with a cpl 2 smoke turbo's from AB............ woweee. 04 rev & 07 dragon 700. both ripped it up (what we could see):beer;

P
Nov 28, 2007
Kitimat B.C.
actually it slides pretty regularily, if its clear on the way in it shouldn't take much to get out at the end of the day (if it slides while your there)........a few days accumulation and you will be staging there anyway, if it is snowing real heavy on your way in, I might be a little leary about driving past the 50.......................... confused yet?

Premium Features