• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gallagher on friday... You in?

skippyh2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2005
Bonney Lake
www.hidsource.com
Riding Gallagher on Friday... You wanna ride with the best, uh.... I mean us. :p
Meet at the Last resort restaurant at 8:30am.
SKIP
253-223-7547

Last edited:
I
A couple of buddies and I will be there. We are heading up in the morning and riding tomorrow too. Spending the night as his cabin in Ronald. Should be great! Be very careful around the creek bottoms as all of them were open and running pretty hard on Monday! They may be covered now but I am sure you will fall straight to the rocks below until this snow has a chance to set up.

skippyh2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2005
Bonney Lake
www.hidsource.com
A couple of buddies and I will be there. We are heading up in the morning and riding tomorrow too. Spending the night as his cabin in Ronald. Should be great! Be very careful around the creek bottoms as all of them were open and running pretty hard on Monday! They may be covered now but I am sure you will fall straight to the rocks below until this snow has a chance to set up.

Yep, I know, we broke the creek crossings in on Dec 7th (fri). :D
White Chevy truck with my sled in the back. Yep, thats me!
Look for a REV-XP with "PIAA" on the hood. :face-icon-small-con

12-7-07.jpg

Last edited:
H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Had some freinds in there yesterday--they got it broke through the last creek crossing and then could not get it finished---They said it is -----DEEEEP!!!

Have fun and we expect a report with pictures Skippy.;)

H20SKE...

Premium Features