• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI full standalone ecu and intercooled turbo kit finaly released!!

rydningen

Premium Member
May 9, 2009
Northern Norway
Very nice setup, allmost sounds to good to be true:face-icon-small-sho

Looking forward to hear what this kit will cost.

Last edited:
V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Very nice setup, allmost sounds to good to be true:face-icon-small-sho

Looking forward to hear what this kit will cost.

nothing so special, the industry is moving closer to automotive industry that's all.....lots of expertise in the car business. This ECU is something very advanced...i have to say(even in the car business)

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
just so you guys know, our distributors will get their production ecu for on snow testing in 2 weeks. after we all together collect another 150 hours on the snow we will start to send the ecu for sale.

thanks​

M
Nov 26, 2007
Cranbrook B.C.
I might have missed it in thread somehere, but do you have pricing released for the complete turbo kit ? all I could find was " way less then $4900" in your second post.

so is having a egt or AF gauge even worth the bother with this kit ? are clutching components part of the "kit"

Thanks

Last edited:
A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
???? huh

I think many of us would like to hear something about the HP your are seeing from this kit. That information IS relevant to us.
If your worried about being "pinned down" because you made claims then just give broad ranges or minimal stats.
IE. "we are seeing HP increases from 20 to 50 HP", or "this kit will make a minimum of an additional 40 HP although we are shooting for numbers much better than that".
I seriously don't understand when manufactures come on these threads and then don't answer the questions the consumer asks. Or answers them by telling them there questions are not relevant, "yet". When I get treated that way at a car dealership or anywhere else for that matter, I turn around and leave. Translation = I go buy someone else's product.

Premium Features