• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: 2009 Polaris Assault 155"

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
-2009 Assault (Red)

Miles: 1000

Mods: RMX Kit done by Donavon (Xtreme)

-RMX kit really livens this sled up, consists of a high compression head and a modded pipe. I think it adds 12+ HP on the conservative side. 2009 Factory OEM Flash, updated Polaris Pistons

-SLP Can/silencer: This can will pass all noise regulations in Colorado. Removes the weight and gives it a nice growl without being obnoxious. Stock can will be given to you as well.

-PCV: I have not used this much because the sled rips as is and the jetting looks good (piston wash and plugs). I can work on getting an auto-tune map for you but auto-tune is not included.

-Front shocks re-valved by Gus Bohne. He removed what he calls the death spike.

-155" suspension with 5.1 Series Polaris track. I have the 146" track and rails which can be negotiated for if you want them. The current rails are 155" rails, no extensions here.

-Black Better Boards, these things make a ton of difference on this sled and make clearing snow so much easier.

-Clutching setup for the RMX kit, this thing rips and pulls all day long. Currently running a high elevation setup, I have some other weights if you need to run it lower.

-Vents: Holz Front wheel well vents, and Holz Knee area vents.
side panels vented as well as the vent above the windshield

-Shorty windshield (trimmed)

-Mountain strap added (Dragon)

-Snow Skinz Underseat bag

-Powder coated black, front and rear bumper

Pics coming shortly

Sled is currently in Fort Collins, CO but I can assist with delivery within reason into Wyoming, Denver Metro, all the way to Vail and surrounding areas.

This sled has been a great sled and am not sure I want to sell it. No problems, pulls hard, gets up on the snow quickly. No motor issues and the 155" track makes it a complete blast

The only thing this sled needs is the right hand side hood vent
Asking $7200 but am open to reasonable offers.

PM or call
970-310-0779

Premium Features