• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

February trip

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Wife and I do a trip of just the 2 of us in February that falls on the US holiday known as Presidents Day. Last 2 Years her and I have done Steamboat Springs, CO. We are up for a change this year. So I’m thinking of North Idaho since I lived in Post Falls, ID for 2.5 yrs and take in a day at Cranbrook or the other option is a weekend at Grand Lake, CO. I’ve rode Cranbrook once back in ‘06. I believe we took Lumberton Rd to unload.

Is Lumberton Road where Heavens Place is at?

If we do decide to take the road trip to North Idaho and Cranbrook, would another couple out there on the forum from the area like to join us for a day of riding around the southern end of Cranbrook?

Decision will be made by Mid-January of which way the truck heads from Casper, WY.

ijstjohn

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2008
North Idaho
I believe you are right about the Lumberton area was it called stairway to heaven? A series of benches going up the side of the hill. Anyway, we are planning a trip to Sicamous in Feb. so if you do make it up to North Idaho and we happen to be around give me a shout. I live in Kellogg, ID.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
You are correct lumberton staging area is the access to the heaven riding area, my wife and I would meet up with you if our work schedules allow, we live in Fernie and can give you a tour there if you wanna check out something new

Premium Features