• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does anyone have a recent condition update for cle elum

K
Nov 26, 2007
Cle Elum, Wa
Cle Elum

It's REALLY cold and overcast. A little spit of snow last night in town but all gone in the morning. Up high there might be and inch or so, but nothing great.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Ronald, WA.
We got a whole 1/4" last night in Lake Cle Elum area Nothing at all new. There is some snow up high, but lousy conditions. Almost 32+ Whats on the ground is starting to melt Pretty lousy outlook for this weekend:face-icon-small-sad

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
We slept up at 29 Pines Friday night. Snowed all night long. Saturday morning my daughter and I made first tracks all the way to red top. It was a nice ride. Started to cloud up and snow again at about 1:00 yesterday.

K
Nov 27, 2007
Went for a ride today close to Cle Elum

Snow was much better than last Sunday. Had enough to go out and play a bit. We were South west of Cle Elum close to Woods and Steele. Getting off the trail was a little sketchy.

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
Summitchaser - Very little off trail. We ran around the small play area (tiny bowl) off the 123 road. Went off at red top and ran my new sled into one of the steel fire pits, NOT GOOD! :)

Won't be long though, it was snowing pretty good. We didn't head up toward Beverly but I would guess it's about the same.

Wife and I rode out of Blewett Saturday. First rig in the lot at 8 AM. Fresh groomed trail with no tracks, but only about two inches of fresh snow. Once up at 6000 feet we were able to play off trail in Nanuem, Table and the likes. About 18 inches (more or less) is my guess in the non-wind blown areas. Up in the wind blown areas on Table it was less than a foot.

N

newtrout

Oct 1, 2001
Central Washington
Wife and I rode out of Blewett Saturday. First rig in the lot at 8 AM. Fresh groomed trail with no tracks, but only about two inches of fresh snow. Once up at 6000 feet we were able to play off trail in Nanuem, Table and the likes. About 18 inches (more or less) is my guess in the non-wind blown areas. Up in the wind blown areas on Table it was less than a foot.

Manastash was the same. And, a comment from Fordman or Graveler in 3......2.......1........

Premium Features