• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dan Adams / NXT LVL?

IFlyEm

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2008
Temecula, CA
Anyone know what happened to Dan Adams? He has posted 1 video since last March and nothing else. Which is kind of strange since th ast few years he was very active posting at least weekly. I always liked watching his stuff and had planned on heading out to his clinic next year. I tried giving NXT LVL a call but the there is no number listed on the website and the phone link goes to 555-555-5555. Anyone have any insight?

Just curious.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Anyone know what happened to Dan Adams? He has posted 1 video since last March and nothing else. Which is kind of strange since th ast few years he was very active posting at least weekly. I always liked watching his stuff and had planned on heading out to his clinic next year. I tried giving NXT LVL a call but the there is no number listed on the website and the phone link goes to 555-555-5555. Anyone have any insight?

Just curious.
he seems to have gone dark on his social media accounts as well.

TurboSportTSi

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2022
Lewistown, MT
He replied to a comment on one of his newer youtube videos that said something to the effect of having family medical stuff going on since early in the season.

Not sure what to make of the company phone number not working though.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Saw him at a dealership open house a month and a half ago. He was hitting alot of open houses with ours being one of the last and preparing for sold Out clinics last he spoke. Saw a pretty wicked video he shot last year of a slide in a narrow shoot that really would not have given much thought for alot of people as slide potential. They were lucky. I don’t think he had it posted at the time. Looking forward to it to show friends that were not at his Avy class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P
Dec 15, 2018
He has posted a couple new videos on you tube. I’d have to say he really loves teaching as his videos are like a genuine lesson. This age is hard as our parents are aging and passing. Not much fun but part of the deal. Hope he’s as good as can be!

Premium Features