• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cle Elum or Snoqualmie area????

S
Dec 20, 2007
Howdy all~

Planning on heading to Seattle on Sunday or Monday would like to bring sleds to westside for holidays. We would like to meet some people who are familiar with riding the Cle Elum or Snoqualmie area to guide us. Not novice riders, just haven't ridin that area before and lookin for some new play areas!! We usually ride the Entiat, Harts Pass, Lake Chelan or Leavenworth areas.

Thanks!

Happy Ridin!

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
We have been planning to ride out of the 29 Pines area for a few days over Christmas break. My wife broke her leg last Sunday :( so I'm not sure if my daughter and I are still going. If we do go, join us and welcome. You can send me a PM for details.

Sorry to hear about your wife's leg Gooser.

My wife and I will probably ride out of 29 Pines once or maybe twice over the next week. I should stop by and say hi. You will be camping there I take it.

We will be driving there from our place down the road about 12 miles or so to unload. Might head over to Lake Cle Elum for lunch one day from there.

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
C E Sledhead - If we make it we'll be in a blue Ford, Lance camper & white charmac trailer. Give us a shout. Last weekend we were heading over to eat lunch at Mineral Springs until I realized I left my wallet in the camper. We ended up with hotpots on Red top.

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
Dang

Gooser, sorry to hear about the Wife's leg. Hope everything works out! She wasn't jumping the new sled too was she?:) Bagger

Soccerd6 said:
Dave - steve and I will be coming through there Jan 3-5 timeframe - if you guys are going to be over there, wanna ride together?

You bet we do. Need a place to stay?

Not positive that we will still be there by the 3rd. Heading over tomorrow. Give me a shout. You have my cell number.

George wants to ride the Clockum one day, not sure what day we will plan for that, but I won't be turning down to many rides this next week or so.

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
Bagger - She was actually on her horse when it happened. Her horse spooked and twisted her leg in the stirrup. She didn't come off but the torque broke about 1" of the end of the fibia (?) right off. OUCH!

She is really bummed. We were planning three days at 29 Pines this weekend and we have a cabin booked in Priest lake in Feb. Looks like it's just me and my daughter for a while.

N
Dec 19, 2007
PNW
Cle Elum Sledhead-not much white stuff on Colockum yet. I was driving around last week in my Bronco--almost at the airstrip.

Great trailing arm killer conditions!

A
Dec 11, 2007
should be good

drove through the two passes today, snown hard, in ak elevation gets twice the parking lot, if same here wait for some sun and go tear it up, snoqualie??? looked to be close to four feet at i 90

Premium Features