• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cle Elum access to trails.

M
Dec 21, 2007
Washington
I am near the Golf Course exit off I-90. I normally go to Woods and Steel for access to the area trails and trailer my sleds in from Big Horn Way.

I noticed that 4517 (under the power line right of way) goes right near Zrebic Road and what appears to be a logging road. 4517 goes to Easton and connects up to Woods and Steel.

I have found 4517 off Fowler Creek Road, but not off Zrebic.

I am looking to go riding over this weekend and have two questions I would appreciate help with.

Is there access from Zrebic road to 4517? I know this is Manke Lumber property, but the road on the map across from Nelson Creek Road is posted as private driveway and plowed.

Can you ride on Zrebic or Westside or Fowler Creek legally?

Is there any access in the Zrebic road area?

Thanks!

S
Dec 3, 2007
Cle Elum, Wa
Zrebic is all private. I am 99% sure you couldn't get to the powerlines without crossing private land. There would also be no place to leave a trailer. I thought there was parking up fowler creek but now I am not sure. We access the trail from private land and now that I think about it I haven't actually gone and looked.

I am sure you'd have no problem riding sleds on fowler cr rd. Riding on the county road is technically not legal but people have been riding on the shoulders since I have lived there, especially if you are only a couple of miles away from Fowler cr.

I hope that helps you a little, let me know if I can help anymore.

M
Dec 21, 2007
Washington
Thanks for the information.

If I can access it from Zrebic at Nelson Creek I don't need to trailer, since I can access it from private roads and I am close enough.

I see tracks across the meadow on the private land, but am trying to be respectful and not just do something without knowing for sure.

Premium Features