• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chad and Lori Daybell

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I sure hope not!!! Kill everyone who knows anything about it . . . apparently that is the way to get away with murder! Pretty sad!!

Someone once said "the wheels of justice grind slow, but exceedingly fine". I hope that is the case here.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I saw the results of Tammy daybell’s autopsy are in. They aren’t releasing any info, but the prosecution brought in some hot rod attorney that specializes in the death penalty.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
There was an interesting NBC Dateline show on Friday (3/26/21) that put all of this together. WOW! Looks like they almost got rid of (killed) everyone who knew too much. Surely must be some mental illness in there somewhere.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I had to shack my head on Lori’s 3 husband had died over a week before they found him. They determined he died from cardiac disease by means of external examination.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Not sure they can secure a death penalty conviction but it would be nice. Today is the beginning of their end.

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
WHAT!!! Does that mean a Judge made that decision, a Jury or who? How can anyone be unfit to stand trial? Does it mean she can have a trial, but she won’t have to be present? I can’t even believe she could walk away without even having a trial. Please tell me she will still have a trial but not have to be present.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Lori got 3 life sentences w/o a chance of parole to be served consecutively, 2 life sentences w/o chance of parole to be served concurrently and 10 years for the fraud. As of this morning, 1 Aug '23, she is now a life long resident in the Idaho State women's prison in Pocatello, ID.

Now we wait for the extradition to Arizona to be tried for the murder of her former husband.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If i recall correctly, there were some on here who thought she and chad were innocent . . . wow!!
Just playing Devil's advocate here, but isn't that how our justice system is supposed to work? Innocent until proven guilty?

Even evil creeps are entitled (perhaps not deserving, but entitled to none the less) to that presumption. I just wish that we could offer the same courtesy to our great President Trump.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I worked with a guy that was a chronic liar. He was good liar, he could lie to me straight in the face and I would walked away thinking maybe I was wrong. I actually quite my job because I couldn’t trust him, because we had a dangerous job.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Just playing Devil's advocate here, but isn't that how our justice system is supposed to work? Innocent until proven guilty?

Even evil creeps are entitled (perhaps not deserving, but entitled to none the less) to that presumption. I just wish that we could offer the same courtesy to our great President Trump.
Completely agree!

Premium Features