• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blewitt grooming?

jrscirocco

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2012
Maltby Washington
Went to Blewitt on Sat. Snow was great! Trail in and out hasn't been groomed in ??? several miles of woops.

I assume the groomer is broken down. Otherwise not sure why it didn't get scraped flat before the weekend. Anybody know what's up?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

jrscirocco

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2012
Maltby Washington
Yesterday WSP was there in the afternoon. I assume tickets etc. But also didn't stop to ask questions.

Thx for the information on the groomer. Glad it's back up and running now!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Any idea if there is enough snow to climb hills, or is it pretty limited? I might head up Reecer on Saturday and don't want to be stuck on the trails and meadows.

Out there two weekends ago, still a lot of trees, stumps, and rocks. We did a little climbing, a lot of boondocking in trees. Avy danger was pretty high day we were out so we kept it pretty mellow. I was thinking it needed another 3-4 feet that day. Had two pretty significant cycles since then so maybe. Guess it depends on how bad that rain cycle destroyed the pack.

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
Been up Reecer last 2 weekends and it’s getting better, you do have to unload low or be a law breaker. No grooming as of last Saturday on the Reecer side to Lion Rock

Premium Features