• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat "Catalyst" (All I am allowed to share)

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Cat must have a limit on how many that they can build. Probably has to do with supply chain issues, I see it all the time in the automotive world.
On the positive side of things for Cat, if your product is sold out it improves the financial security for company to help ensure that they will be around for awhile.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If they have sold out all that they can build, they must have decimated their production line capacity at some point in time. :(

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
Cat must have a limit on how many that they can build. Probably has to do with supply chain issues, I see it all the time in the automotive world.
On the positive side of things for Cat, if your product is sold out it improves the financial security for company to help ensure that they will be around for awhile.

Sick of the supply chain excuse. Feel like manufacturers are holding onto this to keep prices up and demand. Starting to see the automotive world back offering incentives to buy again hopefully this **** ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
You can be sick of the supply chain excuse all you want, that doesn’t make it not a reality. I work in a machine shop and we are still very much struggling to get certain raw materials.

Jerry2star

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 25, 2021
You can be sick of the supply chain excuse all you want, that doesn’t make it not a reality. I work in a machine shop and we are still very much struggling to get certain raw materials.
Working in the radio industry is the same, we have new radios that came in for repair but the internal components (manufactured in 2021) and layout is worlds apart from the service manual and the micro-components are unavailable still so we have to wait before we can repair them.

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
So is the 850 or 860 or whatever it is gonna be a mid season release and piss everyone off that ordered already like the ZR 800 back in the day? I think that was the big mid season machine then right? Anyhow, I wonder if they’ll release it mid season and introduce the turbo for next year?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
If someone had to make an educated guess, what do you think the '25 Catalyst 800+ (base model) will debut price wise this time next year?
Hopefully they don’t try to compete with the 9R price wise… that sled is way too expensive for what it is.

I’m sure the base model 8xx will be no less than 16k… if there is a base model. It would be nice to see a return of the base 2020, if I remember right that sled was almost 2k less than a Mtn Cat or Hardcore.

I’m sure there will be a booster for 21-23k.

Premium Features