• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aight, who's got snow?

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I'm going nuts here in sunny californy. We're setting up for a third season of record setting mountain bike weather. I'm going nuts and just realized I have two weeks of vacation I have to use by the 12th of Jan. I gotta get out of here and the peeps on this forum understand my 'special needs' :D

Looking for a place within a day's drive of tahoe (up to 12 hrs or so) with sled access skiing, sled access sledding, and ideally some good backcountry hiking options (including ski areas with open gates). I know what time of year it is so I'd like to stay away from big destinations (jackson, slc, whistler etc....). I haven't made a pow turn on either a sled or skis in over eight months. I just need a fix.

Looks like MT and UT just got some snow but with a sketchy snowpack. I don't know anything about ID or MT other than big sky. But I've got a functioning M8, with a rack that fits two boards or two pairs of skis, a splitboard, and some AT bindings on skis. I swing all ways.

Traveling solo at this point but trying to rope in a buddy.

So who's got what?

V

villain

Nov 2, 2013
Snow has been good here in the boise area. Been going out about every 3 days. Each day has been better than the last.

Premium Features