• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

adapt clutch what weight are you running.

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
im putting an adapt clutch on a 18 mtn cat with a pipe mod. I'm wondering what people are seeing for rpm with the factory weights, and or if anyone is running aftermarket adjustables yet. experience from the 22 models should be valid since the hp wont be much different. i think ive got 61 gram stock weights in there now and i ride 8 to 10k.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
im putting an adapt clutch on a 18 mtn cat with a pipe mod. I'm wondering what people are seeing for rpm with the factory weights, and or if anyone is running aftermarket adjustables yet. experience from the 22 models should be valid since the hp wont be much different. i think ive got 61 gram stock weights in there now and i ride 8 to 10k.
In my adapt- I am running the stock spring 85/255 but I have seen spec's that state 85/225 so all I can tell you what's in mine.
Running the Bikeman Snypr weights in my adapt. I run @ 9,000 and up so put them @ 59 grams- I am also running the Bikeman Y pipe and Pipe with a GGB Trail Can ( since I sell them) and the sled has been spot on so far. Got it dialed in to achieve 8300-8350 where the pipe combo likes to run. Engagement is smooth @ 3200 rpm 's
The 61 grams weight I got were to heavy for my elevation ,and were almost off by a full gram- and didn't want to grind on weights anymore as in years past- so just went with more friendly and precision weighted weights.. Besides seems like everyone is backordered on stock weights for the adapt.

Primary on Adapt.jpg

Premium Features