• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

7 x 16 H&H All Aluminum Inline Enclosed Trailer

awftrail

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I have a sled deck and this enclosed trailer and decided to sell both and use whichever doesn't sell.

This is a top of the line 2015 H&H all-aluminum trailer with a bunch of e-track added to it. It is the 7' x 16' model so 16' long box plus the v-nose. It will easily haul two 162" sleds, probably 3 if you get creative. Should haul 3 shorter sleds pretty comfortably. It has upgraded wheels, electric brakes, rear ramp, etc.

I purchased the trailer brand new in June to haul appliances and fixtures for a remodel I was working on. I brought one load back from the front range and then made one more round trip so it has less than 500 miles on it. Trailer is in perfect shape. Only blemish is a rubber scuff on the floor from backing my snowmobile out too aggressively....

Here are the specs:
http://www.hhtrailer.com/products/a...-axle/tal-aluminum-tandem-axle-cargo-trailer/

This trailer is super light for its size, has dual 3,500lb axles, and is all-aluminum so no rusting. 4-wheel electric brakes, etc. etc.

Located in Steamboat Springs, CO.

Asking $6,800 OBO.

Call or text as emails go into spam.

Eric (six one 2) 7 five 0 - 2 four 2 five.

Premium Features