• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

??????

I

ikold

Dec 2, 2007
Chama

Rode Chama today they have been getting some of the blowover from the snow in Wolf Creek area. Picked up close to a foot in town overnight and more in the mountains. Nobody is riding here so its totally untracked. Probably 30 inches of snow total on the ground in the higher elevations.

:wine:

S
Nov 26, 2007
ikold- where you located we ride hopewell and cumbres all winter. I am in Red River we got about 24" out of the last storm and another on the way friday.

S
Nov 26, 2007
cool always need more guys around here, buddy went up there and said it was pretty good I only had a kitchen pass for a few hours and needed to break in the nytro so I headed up Osha by the house. Pm me some time we can ride hopewell or cumbres I also have a shop here in Angel Fire I just started Thin Air Powersports

S
Nov 26, 2007
mostly mods big bores nitrous turbos you name it then repair work to keep the shop going basically just a passion and if I can make a few bucks or break even then I am stoked, not to mention Taos Cycle I ahve seen way to many go in and come out worse not to mention their backlog of work, dont take it wrong they are great guys and the shop has come along way in the last few years, heck bought my nytro from them! my motto is if it ain't perfect it ain't leavin the shop.

S
Nov 26, 2007
anytime one of my best friends owns bobcat pass and we can dial an m7 in have a m6 right now that was left over that runs side by side with m7's that are dialed! phone 377-6166

Jeremy

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
looking for a place to ride?

I am in N texas and looking for the closest decent snowmobiling, I am from mt area's and am just here working for awhile but would like to go at least a cple times this winter, any info would be great.

Thanks,

fynn

Premium Features