• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Axys Assault RMK Snowcheck (3" 155, BD Turbo)

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
2016 Polaris Axys Assault Snowcheck.
3" 155 Track w/Chaincase
Boondockers Adjustable Turbo Kit (Adj box and Aux Injectors, not the Sidekick)
Innovate AFR Guage and O2 sensor
Avid Drivers
Fire N Ice Tunnel Braces
SLP HiFlow Intake Vents
Skinz Headlight Delete
Nxt Lvl Windshield Bag
HRP Console Vents
Sled can be sold two different ways in regards to suspension:
For $14500, sled will come with stock suspension all around. This is the Assault package, so it has the tubular A-Arms (not the flimsy cast aluminum RMK ones. 40" narrow ski setting, vs 39" of the RMK). This package also uses the larger 5/8" shock shafts and needle internals on the Walker Evans Clicker shocks. This is the same for the skid, and has blue powder coated rails.
Other option is for it to come as it is shown in most of the pics:
Alternative Impact A-Arms (39"). Fox Float 3 Evol RC2 Kashima Coat Ski Shocks (these are the absolute top of the line Fox sled shocks available, and offer incredible adjustment). KMod full turnkey skid. This skid has the Raptor Coil Over Clickers, and Anodized Blue IceAge Rails. It also offers coupling adjustment, and will go from "Wheelie Mode", to skis locked to the snow (and anywhere in between) with a simple tool free adjustment. This skid is a must for any turbo sled in my opinion. With the front and rear aftermarket suspensions, price is $16500.
This thing absolutely rips! Hate to sell, but work is slow and bills need paid. Sled is in excellent shape, and has been maintained meticulously. Currently has 569 miles, but snow is falling and "second winter" is here, so I can ride it, or you can! Your call.
Please feel free to contact me at 9704332097, with any questions or serious interest.

Premium Features