• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 axys 800 broken kill switch and lost headlights break lights and handwarmers

Z
Jan 31, 2022
minnesota
Went out riding this weekend and the first day I smashed up my kill switch. Later in the day I noticed my hand warmers stopped working along with my headlights and break lights. I'm not sure if this caused a short somewhere breaking the kill switch or if theyre two unrelated things but has anyone had this issue before?

jetskier

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Went out riding this weekend and the first day I smashed up my kill switch. Later in the day I noticed my hand warmers stopped working along with my headlights and break lights. I'm not sure if this caused a short somewhere breaking the kill switch or if theyre two unrelated things but has anyone had this issue before?
Check out this thread, it’s located below in this Axys forum. Written by Sage Crusher.

“Axys Stator Connection Fix”​

My headlight and hand warmers stopped working. The plug was melted, replaced plug fixed the problems.

Premium Features