• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Ski-doo Summit 800 SP 154

D
Feb 9, 2012
Title in hand (VIN # 2BPSCEECXEV000561)
2,097 miles
Weight: 464 lbs.
$5,000 OBO
Recently serviced by Action Cycles N Sled's (Chain case oil changed, new fluids, full checkup) in early February 2019.
Includes : Wrap kit (american flag), Handle bar riser, disconnect rod, extreme plate, cheetah ski carry rack, cover, extra bumper, Tunnel bag, all the left over oil I have....

Purchased from PowerWorld in Granby, CO in 2014, it was a shop sled w/ 1K miles already on it. I used it primarily to get to places to ski and run sled laps on mellow hills, not much boondockin'. Everything still works great, no issues. I had a small wreck that was just cosmetic and had to get some new plastic which is why the first photo and the last photos look a little different but were the best photos I have of the whole sled. Always starts first pull. Very light and agile sled.

Blew out my knee in late Spring so will not be riding this year. I am located in SLC but the sled is in Hailey, ID. If interested I can setup a showing with a friend in the Hailey area or drive it back to SLC or over to Jackson depending on the level of interest. Call or Text w/ questions 503-806-6118 - Dane IMG_2301.JPGIMG_3117.jpgIMG_3042.PNGIMG_0173.JPG

Premium Features