• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Polaris Pro RMK 800 163" + Many Exras

D

danjpohl

Mar 14, 2010
Plymouth MN
2012 Polaris Pro RMK 800 163" + Many Exras - SOLD

Tons of extras come with this sled because I am getting out of sledding. (2 place 2007 Newmans Sled Bed trailer also available)

Would consider trading, need new dock and 5,000 lb boat lift.

High resolution photos - http://www.photos.greatlakes-photo.com/Islands/2012-RMK-Pro/26448410_JgcJk8

$10,500 with TONS of extras

635 Miles

Located in Minneapolis MN

Polaris warranty through November 2015

Rear tunnel braces (allows you pick the sled up by rear bumper without worry. Also lets you carry gas and gear and not worry about tunnel issues.)

Better Board running boards (Firms up the running boards and offers much better snow clearing than stock.)

RotoPax gas can and mounting plate

2" RSI handlebar riser, stock riser also included

Foot well screens

3 sets of Polaris clutch weights (10-68 0-3,000 ft) (10-62 6-8,000 ft) (10-58 10-12,000 ft)

2 secondary springs (0-10,000 ft) (10-12,000 ft)

Backup primary clutch spring

Clutch puller

Spare fuel filter (Potentially have another one as well)

Standard and heavy weight rear spring

Polaris extreme front bumper with custom black powder coat. Also comes with stock bumper.

Aluminum insert for rear bumper - Allows you to actually pick the sled up by it! Ties into tunnel brace for extra strength

Polaris under seat bag

Skinz bag which mounts on gas can

Polaris under hood bag

Second pair of bogey wheels

Scratchers as well as a brand new backup set

12 volt power outlet

Spare belt

Extra set of Hyfax

Skinz rear flap which mounts on stock flap in minutes for marginal snow

2.75 gallons Polaris VES Gold

All work and maintenance done by Polaris dealer

DL7G4316-L.jpg

DL7G4339-M.jpg

DL7G4306-M.jpg

DL7G4303-M.jpg

DL7G4313-M.jpg

Last edited:

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
good looking pup

would like to buy if you were closer to wa.

good luck

frntflp

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Plymouth, MN
Dan !! Sorry to see you "go"!

I will be buying/updating next year, but I know that doesn't help you this year.

For those thinking about buying this sled - I can assure you the owner is not an aggressive rider . This machine has seen an easy 600 miles, is well taken care of and hasn't been beaten in any way.

Good Luck !

Wayne

D

danjpohl

Mar 14, 2010
Plymouth MN
Hey Wayne!

Funny we live about 6 blocks away and end up talking on the forum! Yeah, I it a sad day when I sell all my sledding gear...

But getting a dock, boat lift and maybe a start on a new trailer for the lot up north will benefit the whole family. Tough call but it is crazy what a cute little girl can get her dad to do even if she doesn't know it! She is on her way to becoming a killer skier. Just this summer she looked at boogie board they played with on the beach and said "Dad, I think I could can ski on that lets try it!" Pretty cool that those wheels are turning at 8.

Every summer though I sit in the boat and think about sledding. I hope to still get out once in awhile with the father-in-law.

Great setup with everything you need!

Premium Features