• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 26ft Cargomate Enclosed Trailer

P
Jan 31, 2010
Klamath Falls, OR.
A 26ft 2009 Cargomate Snowbird Enclosed snowmobile trailer. I purchased this trailer last year and have only used it about 6 times. The outside of the trailer is in excellent shape and looks brand new. There are no major dents or scratches. The inside of the trailer has insulated walls. The wood floor does have some scars and marks from the carbides on my snowmobile skis. There are some oil stains on floor as well, becuase one of my snowmobiles was leaking oil for awhile. There are two sheet metal helmet/clothes racks in the trailer that hold a total of 4 helmets and several articles of clothing.

I have also used this trailer to haul quads. You can easily fit 7 full size quads in it. You can fit 4 long track snowmobiles in or maybe 5 if you get inventive with how you load them.

There are zero issues with this trailer, I am only selling in an attempt to pay off some bills.

I am asking $6,500.00 obo. I can flex a little of the price, but not a lot because the bank holds the title still and they have to be paid off. I am open to reasonable offers. I am not interested in any trades.

If interested call or text 541-891-3128. Thank you.

IMG_2500.jpg IMG_2501.jpg IMG_2502.jpg IMG_2503.jpg IMG_2504.jpg IMG_2505.jpg

Premium Features