• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 m1000 with add ons

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
SOLD!!!!! 2008 m1000 with the following boss seat (real one) skinz hood rkt ported cylinders, speedwerx pipe, bikeman y pipe,bdx steering slop eliminater, mod rods steering hoop stiffner, attitude fuel controller, 09 dd 600 miles on it,avenger three window egt, ice scratchers,custom cold air intake bdx secondary sheeves (2010 spec), three inch forward riser. now that said this sled is not new and i have rode it it runs great its not perfect i want 3200 for it. I have a extra speedwerx pipe and y pipe that are almost new as well as a speedwerxs head set that really wakes it up 13.6 and 14.5 domes i also have a short block i had as a spare(crank,case and asembled) for some extra of course i live in Troy montana if your interested pm me your number and i will txt you some pictures if your serious and any where close you can ride it as well. MAKE AN OFFER OR MAY TAKE PART TRADE IN IM NOT SURE WHAT SOLD!!!!!!

Last edited:

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
oops its a 162 and has the oil delete but i still have the pump parts to put back on it if so desired

Last edited:
Premium Features