• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Interstate Enclosed work and play

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
2008 Interstate brand car, atv, snowmobile, motorcycle enclosed hauler

$8,000

~28' with V
~7' interior height
E trax installed
Fire extinguisher
Air Tank
Full size spare (new)
LED lights
4 LED dually lights installed at the rear for ease of loading at night
High quality Maxxis load rating E tires
Torsion suspension, not leaf
Front ramp
Rear loading ramp
Extra wide side door
Fuel doors
Axles are adjustable ride height (spindle is removed and reindexed on the axle to lower/raise the trailer)
LED interior lights
Thermometer
Wall mounted shop towel dispenser
Tire covers
Motorcycle wheel chock (removable)

This is a very nice trailer that pulls extremely well. In 2013, new 7,000lbs (14k combined with brakes) axles were installed along with new Maxxis tires and wheels. The axles, tires and wheels have approximately 4k miles since installation. The trailer is in good condition. It has a few "pinstripes" from trees but suffers no major body issues. Pictures were taken on 10/7/16 and accurately reflect the current condition. The inside is fitted out nicely for use as an atv, snowmobile, motorcycle or car hauler. I may have extra "e trax" at my shop and will provide that if the buyer so chooses. Please note, this is not some big enclosed trailer with low rated axles. If you need flexibility to haul heavier items from time to time or haul your household goods cross country, this is a great trailer for you. I included the approximate dimensions as I neglected to remeasure the dimensions of the trailer yesterday but will verify all measurements for interested buyers. For those that are curious, this trailer will haul Polaris RZR UTVs without clearance issues. I have hauled my RZR 1000 so I can verify they do fit without problem. The fender wells on the inside are lower in height than typically found on dual purpose trailer, which is nice when you're hauling sleds.

Located in Los Alamos, NM 8755. I am just northwest of Santa Fe, NM and approximately 2 hours from Pagosa Springs, CO or 1:30 to Cumbres Pass, CO. 5 hours to Colorado Springs.

IMG_9915.jpg IMG_9910.jpg IMG_9912.jpg IMG_9917.jpg IMG_9919.jpg IMG_9920.jpg IMG_9922.jpg

Premium Features